ZEN HE36S® is a patented hand grenade simulator that helps trainees develop a high degree of mind-body coordination essential for effectively firing hand grenades. It is a non-fragmenting and reusable hand grenade and an useful aid for soldiers for handling, practicing lobbing techniques and fully assess and react to the timing of the fuze. The simulator is of the same dimension, shape, weight, look and feel of the HE 36 hand grenades used by Security Forces.
Accidents in grenade firing ranges during live firing training have been largely attributed to lack of mind and body coordination. The simulator provides near-real experience while preventing casualties. The Zen Hand Grenade Simulator allows trainees to overcome misplaced sense of training with when using dummy grenades that only replicate shape and weight, and, excessive caution exercised by trainees during live firing.
Zen HE36S® fills the wide gap between squad post training and live firing of grenades. It produces blast, flash, smoke and sound as in the actual grenade. The grenade simulator compels trainees to exercise only necessary caution while in handling the hand grenades. The grenade inflicts just a minor burn injury if it bursts in hand.
Zen Hand Grenade Simulator has a fixed time fuze. Its ‘Reflex Action’ training enables trained soldiers to attack a grenade thrown at him by militant/terrorist and clear it away.
The Zen Hand Grenade Simulator is finely machined with parts similar to the original grenade. The explosives are replicated by pyrotechnic compounds. A single grenade can be reused up to 100 times.
Zen HE36S® is essential for every soldier of Security Forces. One set of 100 Grenades is recommended for every Company size force or Four to Six sets per Battalion.
Hand Grenade Simulator Features
- Replica of actual grenade
- Not a Dummy grenade
- Non-fragmenting grenade
- Creates flash, blast, smoke, sound and shock
- Simulates shape, components, weight, explosion timing and sounds
- Reusable up to 80-100 times
- Allows arming and disarming drills of grenade as in actual
- No casualties or injuries
- Grenade can be fired with a rifle
- Trainees can lob grenades simultaneously
- Saves time and effort
- Negligible running cost of operating
- Training can be conducted even in a limited open area or within unit area
- 24X7 training cycle
- No restriction of minimum number of personnel required to commence training
- Easy portability enabling frequent movement to impart training to all
- Realistic training
- Capability to raise training standards across the board with minimum cost
Hand Grenade Simulator Components
- Internal parts
- Pyro-tech Cartridge