The Driver Station of the driving simulator has a seat for driver, safety belt and realistic controls. LCD monitors display 3D CGI driving scenes of different types of roads, traffic, terrains, environmental conditions and also the rear mirrors’ views. Drivers with different skill levels can train simultaneously on different Driver Stations.
The instructor can control the session, driving exercise and continuously assess the progress of trainees. The clutch, brake, accelerator, engine oil, temperature and various other readings are displayed on Instructor Station for individual Driver Stations. The system continuously records the errors committed by trainee.
Zen driving simulator is ideal for institutes imparting basic training for aspirant, drivers. The car simulator, which is a light vehicle driver simulator, is designed exclusively for driving schools. The car driving simulator is portable and institutes employing simulators can impart training effectively and cut trainees’ hours of actual training on road.
Zen Driving Aptitude Testing System (ZEN DATS):
Zen Driving Simulator Key Features:
- Provides basic training as well as enhances driving skills on Light, Medium and Heavy vehicles.
- Has real dashboard assembly and controls, instrumentation and transmission.
- Offers realistic operating environment and ergonomics.
- Intelligent Traffic Models in driving scenes.
- Provides a variety of terrains and driving conditions.
- Environmental conditions like rain, fog, snowfall, intensity of light can be created.
- Modular training setup increases levels of difficulty for trainees.
- Training can be conducted at different stations with different exercises simultaneously.
- Training pace can be set to suit trainees.
- Record/playback facility can be used to detect errors of each trainee.
- System is capable of giving out progress reports of each trainee.
- Imparts safe driving techniques.
- Instructor Station is comprehensive and user friendly.
- Has online fault correcting system.
- Size: The room size requirement is 8 ft X 8 ft for one Driving Simulator consisting of one Instructor Station and one Driver’s Station.