The weapon simulator has in-built 3D CGI scenario builder that enables tactical exercises with models of all war-like equipment, vehicles, tanks, storage dumps etc. to be created by the user on any selected terrain. Own and enemy troops can be incorporated and follow defined paths. The trainee is made to fire on the so-created near-realistic tactical scenario. The simulator has a video authoring software that enables the user to shoot video films on different tactical operations and feed into the system. The training videos so created are fired upon by the trainee to test his judgmental, reflex and weapon handling skills. The simulator also enables Annual Range Classification to be carried out and the individual firing data stored for records.
Zen AWeSim® is ideal for company-level and upwards training. Mass training at Battalions, Training Centres and Academies can be carried out while incorporating all conventional training practices.
Advanced Weapons Simulator Key Features:
- Suitable for marksmanship, judgmental and reflex training
- Four trainees can be trained simultaneously
- Upgradeable to 10 trainees
- Training on all direct firing firearms i.e. pistols to Light Machine Guns and Rocket Launchers
- Video and 3D CGI based scenarios
- Realistic sound simulation
- Grouping, static, moving and snap target application
- Record and playback a training session
- Extensive individual and team reports
- Easy to operate and simple to install
- Firing positions – Standing, Kneeling and Laying down
- Customized solutions