The simulator has an in-built 3D CGI Scenario Builder module that allows tactical exercises with models of all war-like equipment, vehicles, Tanks, storage dumps etc. to be created by the user on a selected terrain. Own and enemy troops can be placed and defined their paths. The trainee is made to fire at the so-created near-realistic tactical scenario.
The simulator has video authoring software that enables user to shoot video films on tactical operations and feed them into the system. The training videos so created are fired upon by the trainee to test his judgmental, reflex and weapon handling skills. The simulator also enables Annual Range Classification to be carried out and the individual firing data stored for records.
The simulator is ideal for Company-level and upwards training. Mass training at Battalions, Training Centers and Academies can be carried out incorporating all conventional training practices.
Advanced Weapons Simulator Key Features:
- Suitable for marksmanship, judgmental and reflex training
- Four trainees can be trained simultaneously with the basic system which is upgradeable up to 8 trainees
- Training with all direct-firing firearms i.e. Pistols to Light Machine Guns and Rocket Launchers
- Video and 3D CGI-based scenarios
- Realistic sound simulation
- Grouping, static, moving and snap target exercises
- Facility to record and playback a training session
- Extensive individual and team reports
- Easy to operate and simple to install
- Firing positions—standing, kneeling and lying down
- Customized solutions