Each Driver Station can be independently controlled by the Instructor Station. Drivers with different levels of skills can train simultaneously in different Driver Stations. A single Instructor Station can also control different category of vehicles e.g. light, medium or heavy vehicles. Driving scenes and the rear view mirrors are flashed by use of a back projected large curved screen display system.
The driving simulator system simulates driving conditions of city, hills, cross country, snow bound terrain, in varying light and climatic conditions like rain, fog, snow and dust. The training levels start from basic and progress to professional level.
The driving simulator enables instructor to control sessions, driving exercises, monitor and continuously assess the progress of trainees individually, selectively or collectively. The clutch, brake, accelerator, engine oil, temperature and various other readings are displayed on the Instructor Station. The system continuously records the faults committed by trainees. The instructor can inject faults and obstacles during the exercise to judge reactions trainee.
The 3d driving simulator cuts training costs, saves wear and tear of vehicle and eliminates risk of accidents. It is an ideal vehicle to train raw drivers, conduct periodic tests for efficiency checks and provide advance training in various degrees of difficulties.
The driving training simulator is ideal for institutes imparting basic driver training. A number of simulators can be networked if so required.Optional:
Zen Driving Training Simulator with Motion Platform:ZEN DTS™ comes with an optional Motion Platform to enhance realism in driving experience. The six Degrees of Freedom Motion Platform produces motions of Pitch, Roll, Heave, Sway, Surge and Yaw to give trainees the actual feel of road conditions.
Zen Driving Aptitude Testing System (ZEN DATS):Zen Driving Aptitude Testing System (ZEN DATS) is a CSIR-approved testing system that enables to check psycho-motor reactions of driver's reaction, recovery, vision and perception to put safe drivers on the road. The test comprises six tests—Simple Reaction Test, Complex Reaction Test, Depth Perception Test, Night Vision Test, Glare Recovery Test and Side Vision Test.
Zen Driving Training Simulator Key Features
- Simulates realistic motion, visuals and sounds
- One instructor can control multiple Driver Stations simultaneously
- Allows centralized or individual trainee control by instructor
- Simulator cabin is provided with real controls and the steering, brakes accelerator and all hand-and-foot-operated controls provide the same feel and response of actual vehicles
- Gear mechanism is as per the original vehicle
- Motion Platform provides a touch of realism to driving experience
- Simulates realistic driving conditions
- Scenarios are 3D CGI based
- Realistic sound simulation is created through synchronization of sound and action for exercises like engine start and idle conditions, changing of gears, acceleration, crashing, brake operation, tyre bursts
- Offers training under different environmental conditions.
- Records trainee's errors and illustrates trainee's actions such as time taken to shift the foot from accelerator to brake; right gear vs. right speed; accidents, speeding; lane violation, dangerous turns and switching on ignition with gear engaged.
- Electric Motion Platform for the cabin providing movements like pitch, roll, forward and backward motion, abrupt braking and crashing movement is optional