Zen is proud of being at the forefront of applying new technologies and developing new products and is actively involved in indigenization of technologies, which are helpful for Indian Security Forces and civilian simulation market.
Our roots have a long history of commitment to integrity and respect. The corporation's commitment to those standards and values is defined in Zen's Code of Conduct. We are pleased to share our Code of Conduct to let our customers and all of our business partners know that integrity and respect serve as the overarching principles for how Zen conducts its business. Our goal is to be the most respected provider of training simulators by the security forces by making and keeping promises to our customers, our communities, our shareholders, and our employees.
If you want to submit an inquiry or complaint to the Office of Ethics and Business Conduct, please email to email@example.com
- Corporate Governance Report 30 September 2013
- Corporate Governance Report 30 June 2013
- Corporate Governance Report 31 March 2013
- Corporate Governance Report 31 Dec 2012
- Code of Conduct for Prevention of Insider Trading
- Corporate Governance Report 30th Sept 2012
- Corporate Governance Report 30th June 2012
- Code of Conduct for Board of Directors
- Code of Conduct for Sr. Management