Zen Small Arms Training Simulator - Stand Alone (ZEN SATS® SL) is a versatile firearms simulator designed to enhance the weapon handling and firing skills of security forces. ZEN SATS® SL is cost-effective training simulator for training recruits as well as trained soldiers.
The SATS SL is programmed to operate with or without the presence of an instructor. A trainee needs to be given reference of a pre-loaded exercise, which he uses after log in. The software takes the trainee through the entire user defined and preloaded exercise and stores the entire session. Thus training can be carried out most effectively even without the presence of an instructor during firing. The instructor can analyze the firing by replaying sessions.
The SATS-SL firearms training simulator is software based, menu driven with pre-programmed and user defined exercises with different terrain backdrops, environmental conditions and ranges. It enables the trainer to conduct multiple exercises, record and replay the firing sessions for future analysis. A number of trainees can be tested for firing in succession on predetermined exercises without supervision. This weapon simulator captures the entire firing exercise sequence for independent analysis by the trainer. Hence, it does not require continuous supervision of instructor.
This weapon simulator enables practice on a variety of small arms including 9mm pistols, revolvers, 303 rifles, INSAS 5.56 mm, 7.62mm rifles, AK-47s, carbines and Light Machine Guns. The simulator allows the user to choose any firing position i.e. standing, kneeling or lying down. A number of such training simulators can be installed for collective training.
Small Arms Training Simulator - SL is ideal for Platoon/Company size body of troops. It is highly deployable in units, small size training centers, isolated posts, high risk detachments, risk prone areas, independently deployed troops, troops on UN Missions, and any body of troops which is confined in an area for operational or tactical reasons. SATS® SL enables to maintain high standard of firing skills without the need to go to the firing ranges regularly.
Small Arms Training Simulator Key Features:
- Hi-tech, rugged and state-of-the-art simulator to maintain firing skills.
- Enables recruits as well as seasoned soldiers to fire at all times.
- Maintains and enhances weapon handling and firing skills.
- Transforms soldiers into marksmen in a short time and at low cost.
- Realistic recoil.
- Menu driven to lead soldiers into firing exercises.
- Trains one person at a time, supervision is optional.
- Reduces ammunition costs, maintenance of weapons and logistics.
- Independent of weather, availability of ranges and time.
- Enables systematic coaching and reduces training period.
- Trainer can define exercises, let soldiers fire independently and analyze replays and take printouts to
judge skill level.
- Pre set and User defined exercises.