Zen Dozer Training Simulator is a state-of-the-art indoor mining equipment training simulator that trains Dozer operators of various capacities.
The Zen Dozer Training Simulator imparts basic and advanced skills required to operate the Dozer in challenging environment. The simulator has different training lessons for new and experienced operators, supervisors and trainers.
Dozer Simulator Features
- 6 DoF (Degree of Freedom) motion platform simulates pitch, roll, heave, yaw, surge and sway
motions enabling near real training to operators in all terrains
- Various operating terrains like rough or slippery in all environmental conditions like, day, night,
rain, smoke, fog and dust with different equipment conditions
- High fidelity 3D directional audio system simulates the terrain sounds realistically. Realistic model
of the simulated vehicle with realistic sound effects
- The system has one view for the instructor to visualize the performance of the trainee
- OEM Cab with controls and instruments mounted on motion platform
- Increased safety helps attain industry standards of training
- Multiple cabins can be used simultaneously with one instruction station
- 3D CGI visuals realistically simulate variety of terrains found in mines
- Training progresses from equipment familiarization to advanced levels and testing under complex
- The Dozer training simulator has features for interactive fault-finding and rectification
Art Asset Library
- Terrains for different mining areas customized to user requirements
- Dozer models of varying capacities
- Other mining equipments which are part of the Artificial Intelligence Vehicles like Driller,
Motor Grader, Water Sprinkler, Dumper, and Excavator.