Zen Dozer Training Simulator is designed to hone and evaluate dozing, carrying, spreading and ripping techniques, depending on the specific equipment and blade type being simulated.
The simulators are delivered with a realistic, 3D operating mine world, complete with artificially intelligent automated equipment such as trucks, shovels, surface rigs and LDVs to support the dozer training and evaluation process.
All simulated equipment dynamics are mathematically modeled to provide accurate behavioral realism. Exercises may be configured to address various training requirements.
- Motion Platform
- Cabin Assembly
- Input-Output box assembly
- Motion Control Unit Assembly
- Instructor Station and Console Assembly
- Projector Stand Assembly
- Sound and Audio Simulation system
Dozer Training Simulator Features
- Contains 6 DoF (Degree of Freedom) motion platform that offers pitch, roll, heave, yaw, surge and sway motions enabling near real-training to operators in all terrains
- Provides various operating terrains like rough or slippery in all environmental conditions like, day, night, rain, smoke, fog and dust with different equipment conditions
- Includes high fidelity audio system that simulates terrain sounds realistically
- Allows instructor to monitor the performance of the trainee
- Provides OEM Cab with controls and instruments mounted on Motion Platform
- Helps attain industry standards of training
- Beams out 3D CGI visuals realistically simulate variety of terrains found in mines
- Contains features for interactive fault-finding and rectification
- Training progresses from equipment familiarization to advanced levels and testing under complex operational scenarios
- Multiple cabins can be used simultaneously with one Instruction Station
Art Asset Library
- Terrains for different mining areas customized to user requirements
- Dozer models of varying capacities
- Other mining equipment which is part of the Artificial Intelligence Vehicles like Driller,
Motor Grader, Water Sprinkler, Dumper, and Excavator.